At Pacific Union Property Management, we know that, to make the most of your investment, you need steady rental income and desirable tenants. Effective marketing and tenant screening helps reduce vacancies and rental turnover.
We have a full-time professional staff ready to assist you with all of your rental and leasing needs, including:
- Evaluation of local market conditions and their effects on your property’s value
- Marketing properties that are available to rent by placing them on a number of rental websites and creating our own campaigns that utilize both traditional media as well as social media.
- Showing your property and answering questions from prospective tenants
- Strictly screening tenants prior to acceptance, by researching and verifying prior landlords, employers and credit reports
- Executing the lease agreement and other required documents
- Collection of the first month’s rent and security deposit
- Providing the initial move-in walk-through inspection
Our full-time staff works as a liaison between you and your tenants. We also maintain all records, including rental and leasing agreements, maintenance history, correspondence and supplier information, with available warranties. We ensure that your rentals comply with all real estate ordinances. Learn about the property management services we offer.